Founded in 1995 Astrology Zone is the leading horoscope information-providing platform that also sells spiritual products. If you are looking for more statistics on Astrology Zone, read this article. Here we have included some fresh information to help you get an overview of it.
So, let’s check the content in this post-
- Astrology Zone Statistics 2023
- Astrology Zone Market Share
- Astrology Zone Demographics
- Technologies Used By Astrology Zone
- Astrology Zone Competitors
- Astrology Zone Rating
Astrology Zone Statistics 2023
- On January 2023, Astrology Zone had 2 million ( Approx ) visitors.
- The bounce rate of the Astrology Zone is 45.97%.
- Under the category rank “Community & Belief” Astrology Zone is ranked #137 in the United States of America.
- Consumers spend 3:59 minutes on Astrology Zone on average.
What Is The Monthly Traffic In The Astrology Zone?
The monthly traffic on Astrology Zone is-
|Month||Number Of Users ( Million )|
What Is The Annual Revenue Of Astrology Zone?
The annual revenue of Astrology Zone ranges from $5-10$ million ( 2022- 2023 ).
Astrology Zone Market Share 2023
The highest traffic on Astrology Zones comes via direct search( 48.93% ) and the lowest comes through emails ( 0.07% )
|Market Channels||Percentage Of Traffic|
What Is The Social Media Traffic Distribution Of Astrology Zone?
Astrology Zone gets its social media traffic from 6 different platforms with the highest traffic coming from Douban ( 30.96% ).
What Is The Device Traffic Share Of Astrology Zone?
Desktop drives 17.2% of traffic in the Astrology Zone, whereas 82.8% of the traffic comes from mobile devices.
Astrology Zone Demographics
Which Country Sends The Most Traffic On Astrology Zone?
The United States sends the highest number of traffic to the Astrology Zone which occupies 43.15% of the total traffic.
|Country||Traffic ( % )|
What Is The Gender Distribution In Astrology Zone?
58.03% of the users on Astrology Zone are female and the rest 41.97% are male.
What Is The Age Distribution Of Visitors In The Astrology Zone?
25-34 are the highest percentage ( 26.86% ) of visitors and 65+ visits the least ( 9.90% )
|Age||Traffic ( % )|
Technologies Used By Astrology Zone
What Technology Is Used By Astrology Zone For Marketing?
Astrology Zone uses Salesforce audience studio for marketing automation.
What Are The Website Technologies Used By Astrology Zone?
- Astrology Zone uses Cloudflare for content delivery whereas WordPress ( WP engine ) for content management.
- To track customer behavior and incoming traffic they use Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
Astrology Zone Competitor
What Is Astrology.Com?
Just like Astrology Zone, Astrology.com also provides daily horoscopes, tarot card readings, retrogrades, and more.
Astrology.Com VS Astrology Zone
- The bounce rate of Astrology.Com is 40.83% whereas that of Astrology Zone is 45.97%.
- 90.2% of the traffic on Astrology.com is from mobile devices, whereas 82.8% of traffic from mobile comes from Astrology Zone.
- In December 2022 Astrology.Com had 9.2 million visitors whereas Astrology Zone had 2.3 million visitors to the website.
- Both platforms receive the highest traffic from females with Astrology.com receiving 60.79% of traffic and Astrology Zone receiving 58% of traffic.
Astrology Zone Rating
Astrology Zone app has received 4.7/5⭐on both AppStore and Google Play Store. But the rating of the Astrology Zone is considerably low with a rating of just 1.49/5⭐.
Astrology Zone saw a decline in the number of 0.3 million visitors in January 2023 as compared to December 2022. Furthermore, the global ranking of the Astrology Zone has currently decreased from 30,172 to 32,323.
However, if you are in the market looking for a company that can help you build astrology software, then you are at the right place. Appic Softwares has a dedicated team of developers that can help you build custom astrology applications by using the latest applications such as Flutter, AI, Angular, and more.. To date, we have delivered more than 200+ projects out of which 95% of them were delivered on time. You can even check out their astrology page for more information.
And if you are looking for a free project prototyping service then too Appic Softwares can help you.
So, what are you waiting for?