It is no longer essential to battle with content generation thanks to the advancement of artificial intelligence technologies. As AI rapidly replaces manual content production tasks, it is vital for marketers to be aware of the many types of AI-generated content that are available and which benefit from it the most.
These technologies can help us produce high-quality content that is both brand-consistent and audience-friendly. We’ll examine the most popular sorts of AI-generated content in marketing in this blog article. By using these types of content, you may strengthen your content strategy and gain a competitive advantage in the market.
1. Social Media Posts (58%)
The most common use of AI in content marketing is social media posts, and with good reason. Social media marketers are responsible for creating content for social media, and employing a content assistant makes scheduling social media posts much easier. Marketers can employ AI for social media posts:
- AI programs may generate headlines for social media postings, suggest topics, and come up with content ideas. In fact, 35% of marketers who were polled say they use AI for inspiration or ideas.
- Scheduling and posting: AI-powered scheduling tools for social media can assist you in automatically publishing your material at the most advantageous times and even optimize it for particular social media sites.
- Analytics for your audience: By analyzing data, AI can assist you in comprehending your audience more fully. Using this knowledge, you can then create social media posts that are more effective and relevant.
2. Product Descriptions (50%)
50% of marketers who utilize it say that generative AI is helpful for product descriptions. Finding the perfect words to describe new products may be challenging, especially if you’re attempting to promote them to an audience that doesn’t speak the same language as your team. Artificial intelligence can be used by marketers to clearly and understandably convey a product’s functionality and capabilities to the general public.
3. Emails (43%)
For email marketing, 43% of marketers who routinely use AI find it useful. It can be difficult to draw a customer’s attention to your email subject line and even more difficult to encourage them to click the open button. Marketers can enhance their approach through the use of AI by:
- Timing Optimization: Based on when the receiver is most likely to interact with the email, AI technologies can recommend the optimal time of day and day of the week to send a specific email. This may improve open, click-through, and conversion rates.
- AI can create creative and successful subject lines by studying the effectiveness of previous email campaigns and subject lines. These techniques might enhance open rates if they can generate attention-grabbing subjects.
- A/B testing uses artificial intelligence to send two different versions of the same email to a randomly selected audience sample, and performance is then evaluated. Based on the results of this testing, the best-performing email variant can then be distributed to the rest of the audience to raise target KPIs.
4. Images (36%)
Marketers stand to gain significantly from AI adoption given that 36% of marketers found it effective for producing images. Images may improve the visibility of your website in search results and provide more interest to your blog articles, social media updates, and even product staging.
5. Blog Posts (35%)
More than one-third of marketing experts said that using AI tools to create blog content was useful. Since I’m a writer, one of my early thoughts when learning about AI was how it might make my writing easier.
Some of the best blog post ideas for AI writing generators include the following:
- Efficiency: Marketers can save time and money by automating various blog post development processes, such as subject generation, research, and even drafting. Additionally, the time required for laborious tasks like formatting, editing, and SEO content optimization can be reduced thanks to this technology.
- Personalization: AI can help you focus blog material to certain audiences by analyzing consumer behavior, preferences, and browsing history. You may notice a rise in engagement and conversion rates by tailoring blog content to the readership.
6. Landing Pages (19%)
Nearly a quarter of marketing experts who use AI say that it is useful for landing pages. Many companies undervalue the impact of excellent or poor user experience, and artificial intelligence can assist in observing and enhancing how users interact with your page by using the following techniques:
- A/B testing: Algorithms based on artificial intelligence and machine learning can be used to monitor user behavior and pinpoint the most efficient landing page components. In order to find the ideal page layout and design, marketers may create various landing pages and do A/B testing. This can boost conversion rates.
- Optimizing: AI-powered analytics can look at website bounce rates, load speeds, and other important data. Marketers may improve customer experience and optimize landing pages with the help of this data to raise website engagement.
7. Ebooks (17%)
According to our poll, e-books are the second-to-last useful type of content to be produced using AI. While AI can help marketers streamline some ebook creation processes, there may be more effective alternatives. Here are some justifications:
- Tone and style: Good ebook writing requires consideration of the language used and the target audience. Although AI language production is effective, it still lags behind in terms of understanding subtle linguistic nuances and preferences. When the tone is inappropriate for the intended audience, it might reduce engagement and cause readers to reject the ebook’s content.
- Authenticity: Human readers want an ebook to be accurate, observant, and present original thoughts. Critical analysis and research that present genuine viewpoints are absent from AI.
- Legal Issues: Marketers risk getting into trouble if they significantly rely on artificial intelligence for a published ebook. Because there have been an increasing number of lawsuits relating to the popularization of the technologies, AI tech companies can catch authors who are claiming original work as their own in error.
8. Whitepapers (12%)
Whitepapers are the type of content that artificial intelligence will gain the least from, according to survey results.
Whitepapers should present unique viewpoints and market research on a range of subjects. AI is good at pattern recognition and data analysis, but it sometimes lacks the creativity and understanding of complex themes needed to write a high-quality whitepaper, so it won’t likely be as useful to marketers as the other content types.
Use AI Wisely for Your Marketing Content
AI-generated content is changing how content is created, which is changing the game for marketers. A more efficient, unique, and practical method of creating content—from landing pages to social media posts—can help your team. Consider carefully incorporating technology into your content marketing strategies if you want to stay on top of the game.
However, if you are looking for an E-commerce development company that can help you manage your website or with your marketing then you are at the right place. You can hire dedicated developers and marketers from us and manage your business efficiently.
So, what are you waiting for?