Co-Star is an Astrology information-providing application that uses NASA data and astrologers to provide insightful knowledge. Just because of its unique features Co-Star Astrology has been featured in Vogue, Network Times, Vanity Fair, and so on.
Here in this blog, we will be providing you with astonishing Co-Start Astrology statistics that you must check out.
Let’s check the content in this post-
- Co-Star Astrology Traffic Stats 2023
- Co-Star Astrology Revenue 2023
- Co-Star Astrology Marketing Channels
- Co-Star Astrology Demographic Statistics 2023
- Co-Star Astrology Reviews And Rating
- Co-Star Astrology Competitors
Co-Star Astrology Traffic Stats 2023
- The highest traffic on the Co-Star Astrology website accumulates from the United States which is 505.5k.
- Overall the total traffic on Co-Start Astrology is 945.7k with a bounce rate of 84.9%.
- In the United States, Co-Star Astrology is ranked #54 (Google Play Store).
- Out of the total visitors, 75.4% come from the mobile device, and the rest 24.6% come from the desktop.
What Is The Monthly Traffic On Co-Star Astrology?
On March 2023, Co-Star Astrology saw 847.0K visitors.
Which Country Has The Highest Visitors To Co-Star Astrology?
The United States has the highest number of visitors to Co-Star Astrology and the least visitors come from the Netherlands.
Co-Star Astrology Revenue 2023
- As per our experts, the average cost of 1 download on the Google Play store is $0.2 and Co-Star Astrology has more than 5 million downloads which lets us know that at least the revenue that has been earned through the app download is $1million+.
- Now they have an in-app purchase option and similar to Playstore, App Store also pays some amount for every download. Thus, we can not clearly predict their revenue.
Co-Star Astrology Marketing Channels
- Co-Star receives most of the traffic on its website organically (69.55%).
- Currently, 1.4M visitors are there organically on Co-Star Astrology.
Social Media Traffic On Co-Star Astrology
Through Youtube Co-Star receives the highest social media traffic (59.40%).
|Social Media Channel||Traffic (%)|
Co-Star Astrology Demographic Statistics 2023
Out of the total traffic, 61.60% is female and 38.40% is male on Co-Star Astrology Demographics.
What Is The Age Distribution On Co-Star Astrology
31.82% of the total traffic on Co-Star is from 18-24 years old (highest) whereas 3.75% are 65+ years of age.
Co-Star Astrology Reviews And Rating
Co-Star Astrology is rated 4.6/5⭐ on Google Play out of a total of 75.2k reviews.
Co-Star Astrology Competitors
Astrology.Com V/S Co-Star Astrology
- On February 2023, Astrology.com saw 15.8 million visitors whereas Co-Star Astrology saw 797.7K visitors.
- Both Astrology.com (52.94%) and Co-Star Astrology(44.12%) have the highest rate of traffic from the United States.
- Astrology.com runs paid advertisements to gain traffic on its website and mobile app, whereas Co-Star Astrology does not run any paid advertisements.
- Astrology.Com has a bounce rate of 40.83% whereas Co-Star Astrology has 84.9%
To know more about Astrology.Com, read our blog⬇️
In the last round of its funding which is on 14th April 2021, Co-Star Astrology raised $21M. By looking at the above stat we can clearly say that the Co-Star company is gaining and growing at a fast pace.
Furthermore, if you are in the market looking for an Astrology App Development Company that can create a similar or a better app than Co-Star, then you should check out Appic Softwares. We have an experienced team of developers that can help you create a customized astrology application from scratch. The developers can work on the latest technologies like AI, Flutter, React, and more.
Additionally, we are providing a free project prototyping service that you should use to get an idea of how your application would look and function.
So, what are you waiting for?