Do you know 35% of the workers feel more productive when working remotely? Thus hiring developers from India can help you boost your operations and drive better results from it. If you are confused about whether to hire remote developers from India or not, then you are at the place.
Through this blog, you will learn more about why Hiring developers from India can assist you in several ways, let’s have a look at all the reasons:
- 5 Best Reasons To Hire Remote Developers From India
- 3 Challenges Of Hiring Indian Developers + How To Over Come Them
5 Best Reasons To Hire Remote Developers From India
Here are 5 reasons that you should know if you want to hire Developers from India
It should go without saying that obtaining skills and landing a solid career are highly valued in the Indian educational system. This could be explained by the fact that India is still a developing country with fierce rivalry for resources and a strong desire to succeed. In addition, the Indian government has established a number of flagship institutions, such as the IITs and NITs, with the goal of advancing technical education throughout the nation. In addition to these, a number of Tier-1 and Tier-2 universities annually turn out lakhs of skilled software engineers and developers.
On top of all of this, there are numerous public, nonprofit, and private initiatives to improve the resources’ employability and general skill development. Indian developers are highly sought after since they possess the in-depth expertise and ongoing upgrading necessary to thrive in such a competitive climate.
Even though this was mostly focused on the newcomers, India has a sizable domestic IT market. Deep research is being conducted in the domains of RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and other related areas. For this reason, in order to improve their chances of landing a good job, the typical Indian developer needs to periodically update their skills.
As everyone knows, developing software requires not just technical proficiency but also creativity and attention to detail. It makes sense to hire remote developers in India given the exposure that an average Indian developer receives.
Economical For Your Business
It is well known that practically all development projects can save a significant amount of money by outsourcing their IT needs. If one needs to engage remote developers in India, the expenses can be greatly reduced even though performing the same thing domestically might not have as much of an impact. Consider the hourly wage in the United States for mid-level software programmers. The range of the fee is $140 to $170. In contrast, mid-level Indian software developers get an hourly wage of hardly $40. This pricing has never exceeded $60, which is still significantly less than what one would pay US developers, even though it varies based on the level of specialization needed.
Include the idea of EOR, which allows the company to contract with a third party to handle all staff administration and paperwork. At Appic Softwares, for example, we take care of hiring skilled experts and also take care of all the documentation, retention, and replacement (if necessary). By using an EOR partner, one can avoid paying for all of the fees associated with compliance and legalities in addition to the costs of employing and training new employees.
Time Zone Friendly
People from India are frequently engaged to work shifts in the US and the UK. The gap in time might vary from 9.5 hours to 12.5 hours, contingent on the time zones being adhered to. You can take advantage of this window of opportunity to provide 24/7 help. While we’re on the subject of development, several MNCs with headquarters in the US and the UK have their call centers in India so they can provide round-the-clock support, and this is solely due to the time difference.
Favorable Hiring Policies And Benefits
The Indian government has been vigorously promoting the use of domestic resources and manufacturing in India. Right now, the nation receives FDI in the seventh-largest amount. International IT development ventures are intended to be encouraged by almost all Indian rules and regulatory frameworks. In order to support the commercialization of services and guarantee sustainable IP growth, a number of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) have been established, policies to broaden the markets have been developed, and laws have been passed.
Fluent In English
English language competency is one of the main things that sets Indian developers apart from other developers in South Asia. India is a country with numerous dialects, languages, and cultures. Thankfully or unfortunately, English has served as a common language for a lot of people. Therefore, learning and mastering English is something that is pursued from the start. This further simplifies the decision to hire remote developers in India.
3 Challenges Of Hiring Indian Developers + How To Over Come Them
Here are 3 challenges that you might face while hiring Indian developers with solutions you should know:
The job market is difficult in the digital age we live in. Once at a time, you can become tired of looking through a long list of resumes with different experience and ability levels and thinking about talent scarcity. Geographical restrictions typically present this difficulty for companies using a one-directional approach, making it more difficult for them to find candidates who are a good fit for the position.
If this talent search is not stopped, it will rank among the most difficult recruitment tasks facing numerous corporate sectors.
More than 6 million tech specialists are thought to be lacking in the US, costing the country $162 billion in lost income.
As a result, in order to find software engineers in India who fit the correct profile, companies must either hire more people sooner or incur higher acquisition costs.
- In order to go beyond the obstacle of “How to hire top developers in India?” The hiring procedure should be made as efficient as possible. By addressing it, the hiring cycle can be shortened by 60%.
- For the position you’re seeking, create a job description that is clearly stated and illustrated. To create a list of necessary qualifications, experience, positions, and duties, you can also use JD creation tools.
- To assist you in locating the best candidate for the position, use keyword optimization for relevant geographic areas, experience, skill sets, and income expectation ranges.
- To locate the finest candidate for the needed role, you can also make use of the appropriate talent acquisition tactics.
- To find the best portfolios and hire Indian developers within the necessary time and budget, use the ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
Screening & Vetting Developers
It can be difficult to vet as part of cross-checking and validating the details. Hiring problems are made worse by including ground operators and local sourcing to make sure the information is correct.
The length of the evaluation process is affected by work on the verification process, including background checks, legal issues, and financial limitations. The competitive global job market makes it difficult to hire top personnel due to optimized operations and responsive processes.
- The screening procedure for hiring programmers from India serves as a filter to identify unfit applicants and boosts the effectiveness of the hiring process overall. It is imperative that you possess comprehensive information and astute approaches to verify individuals’ work experience and suitability for the suggested tasks.
- Work along with respectable talent acquisition firms that can expedite the screening process and supply pre-screened applicants.
- Use hands-on coding exercises and competency-based assessments to gauge candidates’ aptitude for problem-solving and practical work.
- Explore social media sites and virtual professional networks such as LinkedIn to establish connections with prospective employees who possess pertinent job experience and competencies.
Long Hiring Cycle
Because of the mismatch between the supply and demand of competent workers, recruiters searching for a mobile app developer for hire in India may encounter a protracted hiring process. Hiring managers find it difficult to discover and secure qualified candidates for an extended period of time. They are working to fill the position in order to avoid financial and operational setbacks associated with open recruiting. It’s not like they always get the best applicants in a week; occasionally the process of interviewing and shortlisting applicants takes longer than anticipated.
Recruiters may claim that a candidate has been chosen by another organization in an effort to retain an interest in them.
- Steer clear of everything that could impede the hiring process.
- Identify the most effective approaches to improve a poor hiring process.
- Think about the hiring phase and double-check that all the necessary steps and qualifying rounds have been included for talent to finish the skill test.
- Make sure you have included all specifications for the software development hunt in India by double-checking your JD.
- Create a carefully thought-out talent screening framework. You are getting closer to locking down the prospect as the best fit the more sophisticated your hiring algorithm gets.
- Requesting comfortable working hours will allow you to assess the candidate’s productivity with clarity.
- Wrap up the screening process by going over every important factor you should take into account before selecting the best applicant.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to gain knowledge on why to hire remote developers from India. Moreover, if you are planning to hire developers and are looking for a company then you should check out Appic Softwares.
We have an experienced team of developers that you can hire and manage your project. You can even hire dedicated developers from us. So, what are you waiting for?