Do you know, by 2026 24% of retail purchases are expected to take online? Thus this can be the right time to make your business go global.
Although, if you are in the market looking for the best ecommerce platform to get started with, then here we have listed the solution for you. In this post, we have mentioned the top 5 e-commerce platforms with their features and rating.
So, let’s check the content in this article-
- Shopify (4.4/5⭐, 4270 Reviews)
- Wix (4.2/5⭐, 1568 Reviews)
- BigCommerce (4.2/5⭐, 449 Reviews)
- Adobe Commerce (Magento) (4/5⭐, 490 Reviews)
- WooCommerce (4.4/5⭐, 1044 Reviews)
- How To Get Started?
Shopify (4.4/5⭐, 4270 Reviews)
Shopify is one of the leading ecommerce development platforms that provides a payment-handling system with low processing charges. Moreover, Shopify offers unlimited bandwidth and online storage.
Because of this feature, your website won’t lag even if there is high traffic on your site.
- Shopify Online Storefront: Comes with some pre-set themes that allow you to create an engaging and branded store.
- Shopify checkout: The checkout page provided by Shopify is reliable, fast, and designed to maximize conversions.
- Shopify POS: Shopify point of sale allows merchants to sell products in-person and also stay connected to customers for their online business.
- Shopify Fulfillment Network: Through Shopify, you can concentrate on your online business and it will take care of your order fulfillment, returns, and product storage.
- Basic: $39/Month
- Shopify: $105/Month
- Advanced: $399/Month
Wix (4.2/5⭐, 1568 Reviews)
Wix is a drag-and-drop website builder that comes with customizable themes. Moreover, it comes with helpful tools that allow the merchant to track orders, sell products, accept online payments, create abandoned cart campaigns, and more.
- Wix logo maker: The logo maker generates numerous options based on your brand name.
- Wix booking: This feature allows your customers to schedule a service in your store. Moreover, it comes with a secure payment gateway feature as well.
- Wix community: Member’s Area is the name of the Wix community which allows you to build a community for your business.
- Wix reporting: It comes with a tracking tool that showcases the progress of your websites and how your campaigns are performing.
- Business Basic: $23/Month
- Business Unlimited: $27/Month
- Business VIP: $49/Month
BigCommerce (4.2/5⭐, 449 Reviews)
BigCommerce is usually used by enterprise-level businesses but it does support small businesses as well. It also offers free web hosting, although you cant register your domain through Bigcommerce.
- BigCommerce storage: You can list numerous products, get unlimited bandwidth, and file storage.
- BigCommerce checkout: Has a single-page checkout feature that makes the checkout process efficient.
- BigCommerce bulk pricing: This feature allows the merchant to incentivize the purchase at a higher quantity by offering bulk discounts.
- BigCommerce product swatches: Merchants can list multiple variants of a product based on its size, color, pattern, or more.
- Standard: $29.95/Month
- Plus: $79/Month
- Pro: $299/Month
Adobe Commerce (Magento) (4/5⭐, 490 Reviews)
Adobe Commerce is a non-hosted ecommerce platform that requires a lot of technical knowledge. Moreover, it offers merchants complete flexibility and control over their online channels.
Adobe Commerce Features
- Site Management: It allows you to manage multiple websites from a single administrative panel.
- Catalog Management: You can create a simple catalog and change things such as size, color, and more.
- Product Browsing: Allows you to list multiple images, with zoom-in capability, and more.
- Order Management: It assists you to view, edit, create, and fulfilling orders from the admin panel.
WooCommerce (4.4/5⭐, 1044 Reviews)
WooCommerce is an add-on to the blogging platform known as WordPress. It offers next-level flexibility and customization for established businesses.
- WooCoomerce payment: It can integrate with 140 region-specific payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, and so on.
- WooCoomerce Order Management: Comes with automated tax calculations, live shipping rates from carriers, and more.
- WooCommerce Marketplace: It has a marketplace through which you can integrate various extensions and enhance your store.
- WooCommerce language support: You can provide multilanguage support to your customers. It offers 100% translation in 24 languages.
- Startup: $30/Month
*Note: You need to pay for hosting, domain registration, site theme, and more, based on your requirements.
How To Get Started?
Follow these steps to get started-
Partner With A Mobile App Or Website Development Company
Partnering with a company that has already worked on these platforms will give you a kickstart. They usually have a team of experienced developers that can help you create eye-catching and branded software.
If you are looking for a similar company, then you should check out Appic Softwares.
Conduct A Competitors’ Analysis
Following this step will help you know the pain points of your competitors and you can use this data to your advantage. This step will also help you to build a strong business from the very beginning.
Focus On Easy User Interface
You don’t want to confuse your customers in your store, thus focusing on an easy user interface allows you to convert more leads. Again, partnering with an ecommerce development company can help.
Now, in the end, we hope that you would be able to choose the right e-commerce platform for your business. Here we have also mentioned some steps through which you can get started with your business.
However, if you are still confused, then you can reach out to our experts and they will be happy to guide you. Click Here and let us know your dilemma.