Do you know, the edtech market size is projected to reach $288.4 billion by 2031? Thus if you are planning to build an educational app and want to know the best app development companies then you are at the right place. Here we have listed the top 10 education app development companies that will certainly help you.
Let’s have a look at all the companies-:
- Appic Softwares ( 5/5⭐ )
- Crowdbotics ( 4/5⭐ )
- Quytech ( 4.7/5⭐ )
- GeekyAnts ( 4.8/5⭐ )
- Craft Coders Infotech LLP ( 4.8/5⭐ )
- Clarika ( 4.8/5⭐ )
- Hedgehog Labs ( 4.7/5⭐ )
- MindGrub ( 4.8/5⭐ )
- The NineHertz ( 4.7/5⭐ )
- CallStack ( 4.8/5⭐ )
Appic Softwares ( 5/5⭐ )
Starting in 2017, Appic Softwares has delivered more than 200 applications out of which 95% of the apps were created within the timeframe and the set budget. Some of the features that Appic Softwares can include in your e-learning app are test series, video lecture uploading, push notifications, and many more.
- They can deploy your app through Android and iOS.
- Appic Softwares provides 180 days of free customer support after launching your app.
- The technologies used by Appic Softwares to build an education app are artificial intelligence, gamification, big data, blockchain, and many more.
- Appic Softwares have a team of business analyst that can create a strategic plan for your app.
Crowdbotics ( 4/5⭐ )
Through Crowdbotics you can custom build an edtech app with services like course management, digital classroom, and student engagement platform. Some of the features that Crowdbotics can include in your app are a login page, course categories, payment configuration, and many more.
- They can export the code so that you can make changes at any time of the day.
- Crowdbotics provide cross-platform app development.
- You can also get a voice-enabled education app through them.
Quytech ( 4.7/5⭐ )
Quytech can assist you in creating various edtech applications like virtual classroom apps, online learning apps, language learning apps, and so on. Additionally, they also assist in creating in-app games that can increase engagement on your app.
- They can include online exams, scheduling, training, and more features in your app.
- You can hire part-time app developers to create your education app.
- Quytech has 11+ years of app development experience
GeekyAnts ( 4.8/5⭐ )
They provide an admin view for your education app through which you can easily manage teachers, students, study material, etc. from a single page. Moreover, they can also build a student management system by which your students can apply for attendance, pay fees, and many more.
- You can hire a dedicated team of developers through GeekyAnts.
- Other than edtech they can create apps for industries like tourism, social media, gaming, entertainment, and many more.
- They provide post-product launch updates and maintenance services.
Craft Coders Infotech LLP ( 4.8/5⭐ )
A company that provides mobile development and digital marketing solutions altogether. They started their operation in 2012 and can definitely help you create an educational app.
- Provides web development, mobile development, digital marketing, and UI/UX design services.
- They have worked on more than 100+ projects.
Clarika ( 4.8/5⭐ )
Started in 2007, Clarika provides various kinds of digital services like designing, product engineering, mobile app development, web development, and AI. They even work around various technologies like Angular, Flutter, Mobile, .Net, and nearshore.
- Clarika can track your project’s performance and help you implement new ideas.
- You can even hire a team of developers from Clarika and make them work on your project.
Hedgehog Labs ( 4.7/5⭐ )
With more than 15 years of experience, Hedgehog can help you create a project strategy. They have worked across various industries like finance, car service, health, education, and so on.
- Hedgehog can help you build an app around different technologies like AI, DevOps, and more.
- They even provide product life cycle management.
- Other than mobile apps, Hedgehog can help you develop a website and web app.
MindGrub ( 4.8/5⭐ )
With its headquarters in Baltimore, MindGrub has more than 20+ years of experience in innovation. Through MindGrub you can launch your educational mobile app on Android and iOS.
- They can help you create a content management system for your educational mobile app.
- MindGrub has more than 150 developers that have worked across various industries.
The NineHertz ( 4.7/5⭐ )
The NineHertz can help you build an edtech app with robust gaming features. Different categories of games that can be included in your edtech app are AR games, VR games, 2D Games, 3D games, and so on.
- They work around various technologies like Salesforce, PWA, IoT, PHP, and many more.
- NineHertz can even assist you with cross-platform app development.
- They provide 24X7 customer support across different time zones.
CallStack ( 4.8/5⭐ )
A company that focuses on React and React Native app development. They can provide various features for your educational app development like video lectures, audio lectures, test series, and so on.
- Some of the technologies used by CallStack are Swift, Java, Node.Js, Objective-C, Next.Js. and many more.
- They too have 24X7 customer support available in their store.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this article you will be able to select the best education app development company. We have listed the top 10 app development companies to help you choose the best.
However, if you are still confused then we suggest you try Appic Softwares. They can help you develop an educational mobile app across platforms like Android and iOS. Moreover, they can even build a cross-platform educational app with features like VR video lectures, test series, quizzes, and many more.
So, what are you waiting for?