As per a survey from Stack Overflow of 90,000+ developers, 40.58% of them use React. Thus finding a React developer won’t be a tedious task for you, however, if you are looking to hire skilled React Native developers from India and are looking for the cost to hire them then you are at the right place.
Here we will inform you about the cost and how you can hire React Native Developers from India.
Here is the content of this post:
- Role Of React Native Developers
- Must-Have Skills In A React Native Developer
- Cost Of Hiring React Native Developers From India
- How To Hire React Native Developers From India?
Role Of React Native Developers
Making user interface parts for mobile apps is basically what they do.
From a technical standpoint, let’s examine this:
Responsibilities Of React Native Developers
- Collaborate with other managers, designers, QA specialists, and react native developers in a small team.
- Create user interface and app components based on wireframes and prototypes.
- Use native APIs to build tight connections with both iOS and Android, and work with native modules as needed.
- To guarantee speed and error-free code, create automated tests.
- Get rid of performance bottlenecks to boost front-end performance.
- Develop efficient and highly reusable front-end components
- Make sure the animations are clean and smooth so the user interface is top-notch.
- Collaborate with APIs and third-party dependencies
- Enhance the speed of the websites and mobile applications by collaborating with the Redux framework.
- Work in tandem with interdisciplinary groups to complete app development within the allotted time and budget.
As a result of the framework’s success, developers skilled in React Native have been in great demand. Listed below are some of the abilities that an ideal candidate for the position of react native developer should possess.
Must-Have Skills In A React Native Developer
Proficiency in developing online and mobile applications using the React framework and its associated technologies (e.g., Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.).
Technical Skills Of React Native Developer
- Robust understanding of React’s foundational concepts, including the Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Proficient in all phases of mobile app development, beginning with a prototype; fluent in typescript, code debugging, document request models, offline storage, and REST APIs; and knowledgeable about type checking, unit testing, prop types, and third-party libraries
- Comprehensive familiarity with web development tools
- Familiarity with responsive design and user interface
- Very knowledgeable with several React Native tools and technologies, including Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and others
Non-Technical Skills Of React Native Developer
- Thorough understanding of the processes, methodologies, and flows involved in software development
- Having worked on complicated, large-scale web and mobile applications
- Fluency in developing and managing a pipeline for the continuous integration and delivery of React Native apps
- Familiarity with React Native’s recommended practices and design standards
- Positivity and a hunger for knowledge Help yourself to the latest React Native news, updates, and innovations
- Skill in resolving difficulties and making ad hoc contributions to libraries Proven track record of success in an agile development setting Capable of effectively conveying ideas both orally and in writing
- Expertise in developing pipelines and using new front-end tools
- A team-based method for developing applications and resolving difficult issues
- Skills in problem-solving and meticulousness
- Putting the client first while aiming to create user-centric designs
- Strong abilities in teamwork, interpersonal communication, and
- Capability to adhere to acceptable coding principles while writing code that is clean and well-documented
Cost Of Hiring React Native Developers From India
The cost of hiring React Native in India ranges from $15-$50 depending on the city and the company you hire from. However, you can hire Freelance at a comparatively low cost but the main issue is that you have to handle them completely.
From counting their work hours to making sure they don’t work on some other project other than yours. Thus hiring a freelancer can be a bit tedious for you too.
How To Hire React Native Developers From India?
Here are a few tips for hiring dedicated React Native developers from India:
Choose An Outsourcing Company
The first step is to choose a company in India that provides outsourcing services. This way you can check their portfolio and also gain an overview of how the company is managing its resources.
Check Their Outsourcing Policies Before Hiring
You must thoroughly check the outsourcing policies which may include the working hours of the React native developers and other add-on benefits.
- If you hire dedicated developers for at least 3 months from us then we provide free Quality analysts and a Project manager for your project.
- Get a bulk-hiring discount if you hire more than 3 developers from us.
- Click here to learn more add-on benefits.
Conduct Interview Before Finalizing
Lastly, cross-check the developers that you are hiring by conducting an interview which can include all the questions related to technical skills, their experience, and more.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to know the hourly rate of hiring React Native developers from India. If you are confused about where to outsource the developers then you should check out Appic Softwares.
We have skilled React Native developers that you can hire for your project!