How To Create An App Like Spinny? Key Features & Cost 2023
Do you know, in April 2023, Spinny had 4.3 million visitors and 92.98% were from India? These stats prove that Spinny is currently one of the top car buy & sell app in India.
If you too are planning to build an app like or better than Spinny, then you are at the right place. Here we have listed all the information that you could gain related to Spinny that would help you to get your own app developed.
Here is the content in this post-
- What Is Spinny App?
- Key Features Of Spinny App
- Cost Of Building An App Like Spinny
- Tech Stack Of Spinny App
- How To Create An App Like Spinny?
What Is Spinny App?
The Spinny app is a marketplace for customers that want to buy a secondhand vehicle. Moreover, customers can also sell their vehicles to Spiiny, which the company then improves the condition of the vehicle and then lists them in the store.
Key Features Of Spinny App
Here are the top 5 key features of the Spinny app that makes it unique and gains the trust of the customers.
- 200 Point inspection- Spinny has a team of experts that conducts tests on vehicles before listing them in the market which makes sure that the vehicle is in its topmost quality. This creates trust among new users.
- 5 Days money-back guarantee- If the customer is not satisfied with the vehicle, Spinny would return the whole amount if the vehicle is returned within 5 days of purchase.
- 1-Year warranty- Spinny provides one year warranty on vehicles that are assured by them. This usually includes an engine guarantee, a paint guarantee, and so on.
- 360 view- Customers can view the car from any angle from Spinny’s app which helps them gain trust and make the right choice.
- Doorstep evaluation- If you want to sell your car, then Spinny would send their agents to your doorstep and they would be conducting a test on your vehicle and would inform you about the exact price.
Some Additional Features That You Can Include In Your App-
- Product marketplace- Here you can list vehicle products like body cleansers, guards, seat covers, and more. This would make the users not uninstall your app after they have purchased a car from your store.
- Car service- You can provide 2-3 months of free car service which you can list in your app. You can even add different car service providers in your app from which customers can choose and get their car serviced.
- Schedule test drive- Include a calendar in your app through which customers can schedule a test drive of the car. Either your agents can drive the car to the customer’s doorstep or the customer can visit your showroom as per your choice.
You can integrate 2-3 different app features such as that of BlaBlaCar, Gomechanic, and more in your app to scale it up at a faster rate.
Cost Of Building An App Like Spinny
The cost of developing an app like Spinny depends on the list of features you want to have in your store and also the automotive app development company that you get your app developed from. However, as per our calculations, the app would range somewhere between $10k-$50 depending on the above factors. Here is an overview of what you might be charged by companies-
|Development Time||400 Hours||500-800 Hours||800-1500 Hours|
|India (Appic Softwares)($30/Hour)||$12,000+||$15000-$24,000||$24,000-$45,000|
Tech Stack Of Spinny App
Spinny app is built using a cross-app development platform known as React which enables the developers to use the same code for Android and iOS platforms. Additionally, it also has Angular elements which make the app more secure and eye-appealing. Below are some more technologies used by Spinny-
How To Create An App Like Spinny?
Here are three major steps that you should take to create an app like Spinny-
- Partner with an automotive app development company- Partnering with an app development company would help you to focus on the business. Moreover, it would also help you save money which later can be used for marketing activity.
- Choose a tech stack for your app- To enhance your branding, you should decide on a tech stack and ask the company to work on it. You can even take recommendations from the app development company about which tech stack to use.
- Test the app- Most companies have a team of quality analysts that test your products before they are launched. You can still ask for a prototype and can test it by yourself and check if all the listed features are included in it or not.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to knowledge on how to create an app like Spinny. Here we have mentioned the cost of app development and the steps that you can take to build it.
However, if you are looking for an automotive app development company that can help you build a store like Spinny, then you should check out Appic Softwares. We have an experienced team of automotive developers that can use all the latest technologies like React, Flutter, AI, Angular, and more to craft your app.
Additionally, we are also providing a free mobile app designing service that you can avail of and know how your app might look and function.
So, what are you waiting for?