Do you know, 80% of companies have claimed that integrating live chat has scaled up their revenue, sales, and customer loyalty? Thus, integrating one into your store would also help you.
If you are looking for the best live chat tools to integrate into your store then you are at the right place. Here we have mentioned the top 5 such tools that will help you provide robust live chat on your store.
Let’s have a look at all the tools-
- Live Chat (4.6/5⭐, 17 Reviews)
- eDesk (5/5⭐, 1 Review)
- Softomars Whatsapp Contact & Share (5/5⭐, 4 Reviews)
- Sparsh Technologies Whatsapp Chat (5/5⭐, 6 Reviews)
- Meetanshi Facebook Chat (5/5⭐, 2 Reviews)
Live Chat (4.6/5⭐, 17 Reviews)
Live Chat provides a modern-style window that enhances the appearance of your store. This extension allows you to provide robust customer support in your store and scale up the customer experience.
The Live Chat extension can be equipped on any of the pages including your checkout page.
- A proactive chat invitation feature that allows your agents to send personalized messages to customers even if they have not shared a message with you.
- It comes with tracking information that informs your customer support agents about what products are in the cart of a customer while they are talking with them.
- Allows your agents to send canned responses.
- Starter- $24/Month/Agent Billed monthly.
- Team- $49/Month/Agent Billed monthly
- Business- $69/Month/Agent Billed monthly
eDesk (5/5⭐, 1 Review)
Integrated with more than 250 ecommerce stores, it helps you to pull data that solves a problem. eDesk automatically matches incoming queries with related information such as previous conversations, order history, return history, and more.
- Provides a centralized inbox for every customer support channel.
- Has a real-time dynamic dashboard.
- eDesk comes with a store-focused SLA management system.
- Comes with a built-in automated responder.
- 30 Tickets/Month- Free
- 400 Tickets/Month- $179/Month
- 1000 Tickets/Month- $369/Month
- 2500 Tickets/Month- $639/Month
- 5000 Tickets/Month- $1189/Month
Softomars Whatsapp Contact & Share (5/5⭐, 4 Reviews)
This app can be easily integrated with WhatsApp and allows you to provide better customer support. Through this app, you get a real-time chat feature that allows you to quickly solve your customer queries.
- You can showcase the “Contact WhatsApp” button on every page of your store.
- Allows you to upload an image for each contact added.
- Through this app, you can custom-set a title and button name for the live chat tool.
- Free to use
Sparsh Technologies Whatsapp Chat (5/5⭐, 6 Reviews)
An app that can only connect with Whatsapp and is used for instant communication. Moreover, you can enable and disable this from the back end at any time you want.
- Allows you to set any image on the display button.
- The app is easy to install and configure.
- Admin can change default Whatsapp number and push notification at any time they want.
- Allows WhatsApp calling.
Meetanshi Facebook Chat (5/5⭐, 2 Reviews)
If you are looking to provide live chat support only on Facebook then this tool can be a perfect match for you. Your agents can directly solve the queries of the customers through Facebook Messenger
- Admin can place an order through the chat with the consent of the customer.
- Comes with easy installation, all you need to do is add the page Id on the Chat Messenger.
- You can even set custom messages for Login and Logout pages
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to gain the best live chat app for your Adobe Commerce store. In this post, you would gain complete knowledge of the features and pricing of each app.
However, if you are looking for a company that provides solutions related to Adobe Commerce, then you should check out Appic Softwares. We have an experienced team of Adobe Commerce developers that can help you build a mobile app and website.
Furthermore, we can also help you with integration or create a customized live chat solution for you. We can even integrate ChatGpt in your store which allows you to provide solutions to customer queries.
So, what are you waiting for?