We cannot deny that the explosion of pandemics like COVID-19 has led many universities, colleges, schools, and other educational institutions to adopt online Elearning mobile apps platforms. Plus, you can provide your learners with an effective online or digital learning experience with Elearning App solutions. Mobile app learning is very beneficial for learners as it helps in improving their academic progress. Moreover, it has overcome the constraints of space and time while keeping teachers, learners and parents connected from anywhere globally.
So, yes, we can say that online education has experienced an incredible conversion with the advent of online learning mobile apps. Keep reading this article to understand the importance of Elearning and the top 12 Elearning Mobile apps.
Global Market Scenario Of Elearning Mobile Apps
Elearning Mobile App Market size exceeded USD 250 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at an exponential (CAGR) compound annual growth rate of over 21% between 2021 and 2027. The beginning of several new, advanced, and advanced technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and cloud-based LMS, will drive the market growth.
Top 5 Elearning Mobile Apps
1. Google Classroom
Google Classroom Application is used to organize the daily activities of the students seamlessly without any interruption. It is a powerful and most accessible web and mobile application to use. The special feature of this app is that you can take online classes, distribute course material, assign assessments, track student progress, send feedback from anywhere at any time. etc. is allowed. It’s a free service for schools, nonprofits, and anyone with a personal Google Account.
Google Classroom bridges the gap between learners and teachers through an online process that saves time and paper and makes it easier to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate and stay organized.
Features of Google Classroom
- It improves organization – students can view all their assignments on the Assignments page, and all class materials (such as documents, photos, and videos) are automatically entered into folders in Google Drive.
- It makes communication much easier – allows classroom teachers to send announcements and start class discussions right away. In addition, students can share resources or provide answers to questions on the stream.
- It is also more educationally secure as no ads are served in Google Classroom and will never use your content or student data for advertising purposes.
The Seesaw app has also been included in the category of best popular learning apps. This app provides a lot of resources to develop a successful digital learning environment. The app enables you to showcase students’ strengths, areas of improvement, learning progress, etc. to their parents through digital classrooms. You can continue your studies anywhere through Seesaw App. This educational mobile app satisfies the quote, “A good education can be obtained anywhere.” This Elearning app is very easy to use for teachers and students. Seesaw is here to help support effective distance and hybrid learning experiences wherever students sign in.
Features of Seesaw
- More robust creative tools, including Multi-Page, unlock new ways for students to demonstrate learning without a bunch of different apps.
- Make the preparation more efficient and stronger. Schedule activities with the Seesaw app, and save an unlimited number of activities in up to 100 collections.
- Family bonding is much easier and simpler. Families stay connected across multiple classes and grade levels by just signing up once.
If you want to learn multiple languages through the most downloaded education app worldwide, you can download the Duolingo app. Duolingo is a fun, free educational app for learning 40+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. You can use this app to practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Features of Duolingo
- The design of the Duolingo app is simple and also very easy to use. Among all the language learning apps available, it’s hard to find a cleaner, more intuitive user interface than Duolingo.
- Duolingo is also known as the most famous online e-learning platform in the world. For the size, variety, and accessibility of its course content, Duolingo simply beats the competition.
- Learners can track their progress by working toward their language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when practicing a daily habit!
Photomath is an award-winning online educational mobile app as well as a popular e-learning app. This Elearning mobile app features an expert team of mathematicians who investigate effective math teaching methods, develop Elearning app solutions for math problems. With the help of this Photomath app, students can understand the concept of questions and answers better. Learn maths, check homework and prepare yourself to study for upcoming exams with the most used math learning app globally, through this educational mobile app.
Features of Photomath
- Recognizes handwriting
- This App provides the solution with step-by-step instructions and shows answers in graphical form.
- Very secure and easy to use with this having a simple user interface.
- This app guarantees a decent performance level. And many users have acknowledged that the app correctly solved the math problem for them.
- Lightweight app and supports multi-platform. This app is available on both platform Android and iOS devices.
- This app is lightweight and supports multi-platform. Like this app is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
Backed by the Quizlet app free study sets, study modes, and in-class games, you can have a highly interactive virtual classroom right away. This powerful eLearning mobile app offers multiple modes of study that make virtual learning effective. In addition, you can use gaming activities, study reminders, learning progress checkpoints, etc. to enhance the learning experiences of the students.
Features of Quizlet
- When you create study sets for students, you decide how your students learn best based on the methodology you choose.
- Some study modes such as Flashcards include features such as text-to-speech audio cues that help students with ELL and IEP learn and remember information.
- You can also include some features like pictures and diagrams as needed for better understanding for the students.
Today the education industry has made great strides through online learning. Virtual classrooms with advanced learning mobile apps have helped students access more educational content from anywhere at any time. However, in this article, we have mentioned the top 5 interactive learning mobile apps and also explained some of their features that can help you choose the best one to improve your own learning.
Therefore, in this competitive market today, there are many e-learning companies that claim to make a good app. But to make a good and full feature app it is necessary to contact an expert education app development company that can develop an eLearning mobile app. For that, you can contact Appic Softwares.