As per the survey, the total visitors of PetPooja is 1.8 Million in May 2023. PetPooja allows businesses to manage orders, manage inventory, track customer data, share a marketing campaign, and help businesses to accept payment in various forms like credit cards, cash, gift cards, etc…
Here are the best alternatives to PetPooja. Do check out-
- What Is PetPooja?
- 10 Best PetPooja Alternatives In 2023.
What Is PetPooja?
PetPooja is the famous and strongest cloud-based management software tool. It provides a variety of features and tools to help restauranteurs manage their businesses more successfully. PetPooja is made to make numerous tasks and procedures in the catering sector more efficient.
A few features provided by PetPooja are Point-of-sale(POS) systems, table management, inventory management, customer relationship management(CRM), invoicing and billing, etc… PetPooja strives to improve efficiency, the customer experience, and business operation.
10 Best PetPooja Alternatives In 2023
Digirestro offers a huge range of services like third-party integration, KOT, analytics, Billing, and managing customer feedback. Digirestro is a cloud-based software that helps to increase sales and revenue.
Its software provides restaurants to manage online orders. And provide features to customers such as real-time updates, order preparation timing, order delivery timing, etc…
- 24*7 live chat.
- Offers a free trial.
- Inventory, Billing, and Invoicing management.
- Table and Waitlist and Reservation management.
- Has no support features like FAQ, Phone, and email.
- Doesn’t have a mobile application.
- No built-in accounting.
Touchbistro is the best platform for restaurants. This can help the restaurant to create its website to handle food orders. To deliver and handle online orders Touchbistro provides third-party integration. It helps to manage online orders and accounting for a single dashboard.
Touchbistro has the strongest integrated payment system, kitchen display system, table reservation system, and customer loyalty. It has a strong POS platform. It is reliable, fast, provide various restaurants for family dining, and is easy to use, etc…
- Online ordering and management.
- Customer account for personalized services.
- Discount management.
- Alerts and notifications on orders.
- Point Of sales.
- No inventory management features.
- Does not manage commission.
- Does not have a mobile application.
Foaps offers a single dashboard to manage multiple ordering food delivery platforms like Dunzo, Zomato, Swiggy, etc… Foaps helps to manage things when the food order number increases in rush hour.
Foaps controls the huge task of API management. With just one click, it can help the integration with the new food delivery partner app.
- No more manual errors and lags.
- Changes prices, menu, update food changes.
- If you search for a POS solution, this is not the right choice.
- Less feature since it’s new in the market.
GoFrugal is help restaurants to manage online orders during rush hours. Make a fast decision and accept orders with the application’s help by using the integrated visual notification, audio, and dashboard for each order.
Additionally, add items, and toggle your restaurant on or off in real-time with no reliance on aggregators for menu changes. It offers features list like table management, pricing and menu management, table management, and billing with different outlets.
- Offers customized features.
- Data backup is cloud-based.
- Get email, phone, and chat support.
- Automated delivery bills and real-time menu changes.
- GoFrugal POS is not available on macOS.
- Only has a yearly payment method not monthly.
- Customer support chat lags at times.
Slickpos provides a portal to combine with a cloud kitchen for restaurant owners with a single workflow to integrate with online food delivery such as Swiggy, Dunzo, and Zomato. It allows KOT management, billing, inventory and recipe management, and other features. It integrates with UPI payments, delivery management, accounting application, and so on.
- Available as a web and mobile application.
- Real-time data collection and assessment with analytics.
- Cloud POS that works online and offline.
- You cannot be made items in bulk.
- Support is only available via chat.
- With the help of the search bar, you can only search the current page instead of the whole data.
Posist Restaurant POS(4.8/5⭐)
The Posist Restaurant POS module provides payment management, third-party integration, and food aggregators. They can integrate food aggregators, and also provide multiple features of delivery management, and menu management through single dashboards.
Posist Restaurant POS also offers additional restaurant features such as kitchen, analytics, inventory management, menu, etc… for personalized customer services, Posist offers CRM software to gather customer analytics information.
- Has an anti-theft module.
- No worry about data loss.
- Data-driven analytics for all operations.
- No bill split feature and does not allow the editing of bills post a set number of days.
- The customer support system requires improvement.
It is an online and offline real-time POS and user-friendly software. Ciferon uses AI-based billing software, inventory management, customer details, accounting, and so on, and provides a personalized experience. With the help of single dashboards track and analyze Swiggy, and Zomato each order.
- 14-day trial.
- 24*7 customer support system.
- Discount and coupon management.
- Create multiple menus with multiple prices.
- Does not include special features for dine-in restaurants.
- Does not support MacOS.
If you are a restaurant owner that has an omnichannel appearance then Limetray will be a perfect fit for you. The software helps in the discovery, engagement, and operations of a restaurant which helps you to scale up revenue in your store.
- The software comes with a simple user interface which ensures that a person without any technical knowledge can install and use the software efficiently.
- The merge feature in Limetray provides a smooth order flow, easy call management, detailed reports, and instant alerts.
- The changes in the menu reflect after 10-15 mins.
- You won’t get a free trial.
Devourin provides a separate panel for you to efficiently manage your online as well as store customers. It can easily be connected with Zomato, Swiggy, etc., and lets you manage the orders efficiently.
Moreover, Devourin comes with a built-in CRM, analytics, inventory management, and more that helps you in smooth business management.
- Comes with a table allocation and waitlist management system.
- Provides push-based notifications.
- The software also provides cloud-based reports.
- Some add-on features like table allocation are not useful for cloud kitchens and small restaurant owners.
- It does not even provides reports on delivery, customer feedback, and estimates.
The Dinamic restaurant management software provides an inventory, billing, and order management system. Moreover, the software also provides exclusive features such as chat options, discount management, creating workflow management, and more.
- Centralized dashboard for order management, and even lets you update menus for your restaurants in just a single tap.
- The software also provides a contactless ordering system.
- Does not offer a free trial.
- Does not offer table management features in-house.
Now, In the end, we hope that through this post you were able to gain knowledge about the best alternative of PetPooja. If you are looking to build software like PetPooja then Appic Softwares is the right choice for you.
Appic Softwares are also providing free project designing.
So, what are you waiting for?