The Ultimate Guide To On-Demand Physiotherapy Application Development
Do you know the Physiotherapy industry is growing at a CAGR of 5.44% and is estimated to have a $6 billion market size growth by the end of 2026? Thus if you are planning to launch an On-demand physiotherapist app then it’s the right time to do so.
If you are in the market looking for a company, or a guide on how to develop an on-demand physiotherapy app then you are at the right place. Here we have mentioned a complete guide with the features you can list in your app.
So, let’s check the content in this post-
- 3 Unique On-Demand Physiotherapist App Features
- How To Build An On-Demand Physiotherapy App?
- Features We Can List In Your On-Demand Physiotherapist App
3 Unique On-Demand Physiotherapist App Features
AI In Physiotherapy App
Introducing AI in your physiotherapy app will play wonders and up-scale customer satisfaction in your store. Through the introduction of AI, you can enable voice search, better handle the customer’s information and more. Here are some more AI features that can help you-
- Provide service recommendations to customers based on their track record.
- Can decode the app sentiments
- Can provide personalized notifications like discounts on certain services, and more.
- And so on.
Reports & Analytics
Now this feature would inform you about how your business is performing. Through analytics, you would be able to gain information such as customer retention, new users on your app, high-paying users, and so on.
With the help of analytics, you can also measure how effective your marketing campaigns are and which social media platform is bringing you new clients.
Push notifications are essential for any app, they can remind your customers about medicines they should consume, upcoming appointments, and even the duration since their last booking.
This can also help you conduct robust marketing and upscale customer experience in your store.
How To Build An On-Demand Physiotherapy App?
Conduct Your Competitor’s Analysis
A very important step, this allows you to know the pain points of your competitors and the features that their app is missing. You can use surveys, read customer reviews on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Now you can use this data as an advantage while crafting your application.
Partner With An On-Demand App Development Company
Instead of hiring developers, you can partner with an on-demand app development company that has an experienced team of developers. By doing so you would get a project manager and a team of developers that will be handling your app development process and you don’t have to worry about anything.
List Your Features
A very important step, you should communicate with the app development company and inform them about the list of features you want in your app. This allows the company to know what your requirements are and can also suggest some add-ons for your app.
Features We Can List In Your On-Demand Physiotherapist App
Appic Softwares is a leading on-demand app development company that can add the following features to your physiotherapy application-
Here are the features we can list in the customer app for you-
- Secure and easy login- We can add an easy and secure login feature through which customers can log in and use the services in your application. Some ways we can provide easy login is by an OTP service, biometric authentication, and face recognition.
- Multipayment gateway option- Our developers can integrate multi-payment gateway features in your customer app which allows them to make easy transactions. From net banking to the credit card we can do it all for you.
- GPS tracking- Through this the customer would be able to know how long it will take the therapist to reach the destination. Although this is not an essential feature, we can still add it to your app as per your choice.
- Reviews and rating- Through this feature the customer can let you know how easy it’s for them to use your app. The customers can also review and rate a particular physiotherapist through your app.
- Easy User Interface- This feature allows your customers to easily surf around the app and book an appointment with the physiotherapist. Our on-demand developers will also ensure that there is proper branding on the application.
Here are the features we can list in the app which would be used by you-
- Profile management- You can add or remove physiotherapists and customers from your app based on how they are functioning.
- Operation monitoring- With this feature you would know how your business is performing and the way customers are interacting with your app. This would also inform you about the number of users and the physiotherapist that is listed on your app.
- Create custom coupon codes- To perform robust marketing, the admin can create custom coupon codes based on certain criteria like festive offers, discounts on the purchase of a certain amount of products, and so on.
Here are the features we can list in the physiotherapist’s app-
- Create a dynamic profile- The physiotherapist can list their degrees, their clinic’s address, client reviews that are targeted towards them, and so on.
- Request management- This feature allows the physiotherapist to accept or reject the request of the customer.
- GPS Tracker- If there is a request for home therapy, then this feature will help the physiotherapist to reach the patient’s location.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to gain fresh knowledge on how to develop your on-demand physiotherapist app. We have also mentioned some unique features that you can list in your app.
However, if you are looking for an on-demand physiotherapist app development company that can create a feature-loaded application for you, then you should check Appic Softwares. We have an experienced team of developers that can use the latest technologies like AI, Flutter, Angular, and more to craft your app.
Additionally, we are even providing a free-project prototyping service that helps you get the design of your app and how it would function.
So, what are you waiting for?