Do you know the astrology business is growing at a CAGR of 5.7% and is estimated to reach $22.8 billion by 2031? Thus, making it the right moment to launch your app around Astrology.
If you too are planning to launch an Astrology app, and you want it to be similar to AstroTalk then you are at the right place.
Here we have listed the cost of developing an app similar to AstroTalk and some add-on information on it too. Here is the content of this post-
- What Is The Reason Behind AstroTalk’s Success?
- Cost Of Developing An App Like Astrotalk
- Must-Have Features To Create An App Like AstroTalk
- How To Build An App Like Astrotalk?
What Is The Reason Behind AstroTalk’s Success?
Sharing the space with other top Astrology businesses like AstroYogi, GaneshaSpeaks, and more the marketing and customer retention strategy of AstroTalk make it more successful.
AstroTalk invests highly in influencers to gain trust among users and they also continuously post the success stories of customers that got benefited from AstroTalk.
AstroTalk also provides daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly horoscope reports that are accurate. The company also invests highly in content marketing, that is blog posting, Quora marketing, WhatsApp marketing, and more. AstroTalk also runs social media ads to gain traction in its store.
Cost Of Developing An App Like AstroTalk
The cost of developing an app similar to AstroTalk depends on a range of factors-
- The list of features you want in your Astrology app
- The tech stack you are using and the platforms you want the app to be live on.
- Design complexity
- The app developer charges.
However, if you are partnering with an app development company outside India the per-hour app development charges may range from $50-$80/hour.
If you get your Astrology app built in India then you might get it somewhere between $10,000-$50,000 depending on your requirements. Here is a detailed list of how you would have to pay depending on the region-
|Development Time||400 Hours||500-800 Hours||800-1500 Hours|
|India (Appic Softwares)($30/Hour)||$12,000+||$15000-$24,000||$24,000-$45,000|
Must-Have Features To Create An App Like AstroTalk
Here is a list of must-have features that would help your app to perform better than AstroTalk-
- Marketplace- You can sell various gemstones, idols, rudraksha, and more. This would open a new revenue model for your business.
- Horoscope insights- Make sure to provide daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly astrological insights to your customers. You can provide general information and then when they require more you can ask for a subscription.
- AI Chatbot- You can integrate your app with Chatgpt, Bard, and other such chatbots that would allow you to provide personalized information to customers.
- Consultation services- Your app should provide consultation services such as numerology, Vastu, kundli, and more.
How To Build An App Like Astrotalk?
To build an app like Astrotalk, the first step is to partner with an Astrology app development company. To build an app like AstroTalk the company then would be following these steps-
Astrology App Wireframes
In this step, the company would be creating wireframes of your app design which would inform you on how the app would function and look. This step will have all your features listed.
Choosing A Tech Stack
All the above-listed technologies are cross-app development platforms that ensure quick and low-cost app development without sacrificing the quality of the app.
App Testing And Launch
Once the developers have created the app, you would get an APK file that allows you to test if all the functions are working smoothly or not. However, app development companies have a team of quality analysts that ensures the app is bug-free.
Once the QA gives a green signal, we move forward to launch the app on all the platforms.
Now, in the end, we hope that through this post you were able to know the cost and how to develop an app similar to AstroTalk.
However, if you are looking for an Astrology app development company then you must check out Appic Softwares. We have an experienced team of developers that can use all the latest technologies such as AI, Flutter, Node, React, Angular, and more.
Moreover, we are also providing a free project wireframe service that would help you know the look and functionality of your app.
So, what are you waiting for?